Monday, April 18, 2011

Tired

I've been hitting a really bad afternoon tired slump lately. I recently went to Wimberly and had my cortisol leveled pulled, they are very low. I have been fighting Adrenal Fatigue for a while now and it really sucks! My sleep is crappy and my body goes hot/cold allot. I had been taking adrenal support continuously for months but slacked off during winter:/

Clearly slacking off is something I can't afford to do.

Adrenal Fatigue can kill if you don't do anything about it. They didn't seem overly concerned at the clinic so I assume it's not horrendously low but something I need to work on now. My body needs more rest which is mentally hard for me to understand. Exercise keeps me level headed and feeling good about myself. It's a hard for me to back off from my routine....

Anyone else experienced adrenal fatigue? I'm looking for advice...thanks.


REST DAY

B

2 comments:

Brit-Man said...

The best thing is just do what you think you can lifestyle wise and then let other things fall in around it.

I hope things work out for you and everything is okay. GOOD LUCK BIG HUGS and best wishes.

I am thinking of you.

:-) :-).

Matt

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Meditation and yoga :)