Sunday, April 24, 2011

Snickers





I have a visitor for a couple weeks. Meet "Snickers"



Ain't she a beauty? A pretty kitty who is a foster living with my friend Clara. Clara is heading out of town and needed someone to watch her:). The poor thing has been kept barefoot and pregnant for years and require refuge away from other cats. She is SO happy in my apt! It's nice to have a pet again and even if I don't keep her I'll be getting another rescue soon!




Austin Pets Alive has beautiful animals looks for homes!




We had a great crossfit workout at the dreaded hill today.



15 Hang Cleans-Jerks (65lbs)

5 Burpeess

12 KB Swings

5 Burpees

9 Cowboys-20lb ball

400 M Run/Walk(Calves are fried)

15 Cowboys-15lb ball

5 Burpees

12 Hang clean-Jerk

5 Burpees

400 m(Subbed 125 jumping jacks)

25 Star Jumps


Then checked out the brand new sport club 24 Hour fit in Pflugerville. Holy moly was it badass. I did a good 40 min of weights/KB swings and some ab work. The club has E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. and better yet....I have access. Muhahahahahaha. Game on!




B

3 comments:

becoming-superwoman said...

What a beautiful kitty cat! I love those furballs :) I feel for the female cats who are always pregnant - those horny boys need to stay OFF and give them a rest! lol

Brit-Man said...

The cat could be spayed in that case, to prevent them getting pregnant. If the Cat is being gotten pregnant a lot by male cats, then it's a slight fault with the owner for not getting the cat spayed.

No offense meant to the Cats owner it's just the truth.

I've no doubt you'd be brilliant with a pet, but are you sure it would be workable, with the time constraints in your life?

Just wondering, I'm not poo pooing your idea or thought.

Take care and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt

Barbara said...

Superwoman:) Amen!

Matt-Don't worry, she is fully spayed now! I'm watching her for 2 weeks...unsure if it will work but I wanted to give it a shot.


If anything, this cat is getting a much needed vacation:)