Friday, April 15, 2011

Feast or Famine


So I did this to myself and I'm not sorry. I told the Universe I was ready and to blast me with opportunity. I "loudly" shouted..."Ok Universe, remember what we talked about? OK, I'm ready. Let's do this"


Ya know what? The Universe delivered.

Know what else? I'm freaking swamped with sooooo many opportunities that I'm freaking out. Seriously. Wigging. Deep Breathing.


Let's get into it shall we?


-We already know I have Balcony TV, which I LOVE! I'm still booking acts and hosting sometimes but giving the majority of hosting to the other people! It's their turn now:)


-There are 5 movies/screen plays/web series that I'm working on. FOUR! One I'm already cast in. Tomorrow is a call back. The other 3 are producer/screen writer friends who have me in mind for a role. I can't do them all but need to try them all on...to see what fits best.


-Yesterday I had an audition for a well paying print ad. (Fingers crossed)


-Next week an audition for a paid hosting gig on TV.


-I have booked a well paying weekend modeling workshop in July.


-I have another modeling endeavor in the works for August.


Dang...it's a flood of opportunity. NO COMPLAINTS. This is MY TIME to go for it. It's do or die. It's going for it even though I'm nervous and scared. It's possibly the most exciting time of my life.


I'm thankful. I will still pay it forward.
Workout- 4 rounds of 200 m sprint 25 Squats 20 sit ups 15 Push-ups 10 Jump Squats with 40lbs 5 Burpees Followed by curling the 55/60lb barbell and super setting with concentration curls 25lbs. B

2 comments:

Brit-Man said...

As long as whatever you choose to do is what feels 100% right, then that's all that matters.

Good luck and best wishes.

:-) :-)

Matt

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

YAY! I love that. Overwhelmed with opportunities. Phew...gotta love that!