Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Cuteness



I'm falling for this cat....damn it. Who wouldn't? She has amazing green eyes, playful yet surprisingly quiet. Sigh....I have to take her to an adoption event Saturday and secretly hope nobody adopts her. How fucked up is that? I want someone BADASS to adopt her...nothing less.


My workouts have been AWESOME, Lori knows her stuff and my body is sore. I miss cardio but I'll just start doing long walks in the evening to help.


I'll post more when I have had more than 2 hours of sleep :(


Awolnation will be in town tomorrow. the band emailed me and asked if I had people for their guest list. Very sweet surprise..good guys.



Rest Day today



B






1 comment:

becoming-superwoman said...

She's adorable....I would have a hard time letting her go, too!