Friday, April 29, 2011

Anxiety

Whose got it? I do I do!!!

I'm not bragging but it's something I've had forever, cleverly disguised by workouts, being busy and maintaining a fast paced social life. The thing is...it still rears it's ugly head once in a while and it sucks. Sleep is hard to find and without rest i lose my freaking mind. I can't do workouts, I'm unable to form a thought and the smallest thing freaks me out.

Adrenal fatigue sufferers deal with this stuff quite a bit too.

This is why I haven't posted much. I have slept a total of 5-6 hours in 4-5 days..DAYS!!!! Not good! I have tried EVERYTHING under the sun. Trust me I could write a book called "Well, WTF do you do when nothing works?" It wouldn't be very helpful though:/ I'm trying people.

Hope to have happy restful vibes to talk about tomorrow.

Thinks sleep thoughts....please!!!

B

2 comments:

becoming-superwoman said...

Wow...I feel for you! That is NOT a lot of sleep and I'm sorry to hear that! Maybe a long hot shower would help?

Brit-Man said...

Just keep hanging in there and believing in the potential for this to pass.

I am thinking of you and if it does get a bit too much at times, of course I am here for you.

Keep your chin up and try not to let anyone or anything get you down. You're doing some great things in your life right now and I am very, very proud of you.

BIG HUGS and I hope you get over this issue as quickly as possible.

:-) :-).

Matt