Monday, September 29, 2008

This Week

Well it's a new week and I'm back on the HCS plan from Beka...I have put on about 4lbs and they must go go go.

No MORE drinking and sugar...done. The effects of my drinking on Saturday created the same heart thing which knew it would happen. Duh..not like that will just go away.It's time to clean things up and feel better.

This morning I slept in so my workout will be during lunch and after. How does one go to bed at 8pm and sleep til 6am? How could I possible need that much sleep? Clearly the body did what it wanted.

Yesterday was coined "Sit on your ass and watch movies all day" day. Watched Maid of Honor(Cute but not great) and "Stardust" very fun but still not amazing. I managed to get through the grocery store, not easy when hungover. I purchased a squash that ended up being bad after I cooked it which really didn't make me happy.

This weekend I have SXUL Chocolate Promo's Fri/Sat .
Well here is to sleep and no more hangover!

T

4 comments:

Brit-Man said...

Take care and best wishes :-) :-).

Matt

Digits said...

Freaking out at the thought of 9 months of no alcohol!

BTExpress said...

I was wondering about that heart thing. Still, we all need a break once in a while.

Stef said...

=)