Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Here We Go!

Started my thyroid meds today...fun fun. I feel a little perky but nothing strange although just to be safe, I didn't do a workout yet. We need to see the body reacts without high HR first and then I'll add in my Shoulder Shredder this afternoon.

I've got to back off cardio if you can believe that?!?! It's the only way I'll build up my upper body and I do want tones/muscular arms. Working out is so very tricky and the things I have learned about my body through this process are immense. I'm your above average cardio junkie which makes me a Catabolic Woman. That means that my long cardio sessions eat away at my hard earned muscle gains which kinda defeats the purpose. So...going to TRY to change things up a bit.

Shorter more intense cardio and limit spin to..gulp, twice a week no more then 45 min:(. My long runs on Sunday might have to go too (but I love them). HIIT is possibly the BEST way to lean down fast while maintaining your muscle, as Body for Life showed me in the beginning. Beka has given me fantastic HIIT intervals sessions which when applied always helped me reach my goals.

I think I'm just thinking out loud today, sorry if it's boring.

Heard from my director Leon. More stuff planned for Winter(lots of irons in the fire), Sub Gothic is in London being viewed by several companies(fingers crossed). Naked sushi is set for Oct, runway Show in Oct and Chocolate Promos start in Oct, my work conferences are in Oct.

It's about to get nuts!

Trojan

6 comments:

Digits said...

wow. You DO have a lot on your plate, don't you...

The Dani said...

TWO MORE WEEKENDS!!!!! BBWWAAHHAHAA

Trojan said...

WOHOOOOOOOOO The Dani Vsiti..finally!

Trojan said...

visit!

Kate Michele said...

on the verge of sounding clueless and stupid....

whats HIIT?

Ohhh how i love my interval training, wonders for the metabolism.

Kate Michele said...

oh and i meant to ask in there before the HIIT thing threw me, whats up with your thyroid? under? over?