Friday, September 19, 2008

Fantastic Friday...

At least it feels good thus far....

Got up and hit tri's-back and 50 min of spin. Last night this beautiful Indian girl( they are always slap-you-in-the-face beautiful) came up to me at my apt gym. She point blank said " I LOVE you legs and I want them, how can I get them"

Uh...I was a little surprised since I was running but stopped and chatter her up. I told her the best way to start getting into weight is Body for Life and then when ready, take it to the next level with a kick ass trainer..like Beka:) I showed her a few BFL exercises and gave her my email. Folks..I can honestly say that I LOVE helping people with their fitness. A big part of me is THRILLED when they ask questions and seek guidance...I'm never too busy for it.

:)

Maybe that is why I'm all smiles today...that and GOOD sleep.

I have a date tomorrow with a guy named Greg. An artist from LA who seems very down to earth and cool.Our phone call was pretty dang fun so we shall see...

Enjoy the weather!

Trojan

4 comments:

Brit-Man said...

Well it may be a little premature, but I hope this new guy might be the one.

You deserve to be treated like a lady, and shown what it's like to feel some of the things, you make others feel.

Take care, and best wishes :-) :-).

Matt

Digits said...

:)
Dog didn't have seizures last night so I got a wee bit more sleep:)
I'm feeling VERY perky!

BTExpress said...

Cool, a new guy. :-)

Stef said...

Hey Barb!

=)