Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tagged!

OK so I was tagged by Laurie, FUN!



Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!



1) I sleep with 3 pillows at all times, one huggy, one for the legs and a smooshy one for my head. In addition I have a fan and wind maker for white noise. I'm a complete freak.



2) Mystic Tan and I are pretty close as I'm freaking white as a ghost otherwise. The thing is, I've never quite perfected the rubbing in technique so there is ALWAYS a streak somewhere on me that just don't look right:)



3)I'm afraid of flying and very nervous about driving in downtown areas....no idea why.



4) My favorite two movies are Animal House and Blues Brothers.....I can watch them over and over again.

5) Breakfast favorites for me are: cereal hodgepodge(Fiber one,cherrios,flax seed,protein powder,cranberries and almonds with FF milk) and oatmeal/fiber one/egg whites and splenda. Yes, folks...I'm completely brainwashed into thinking this is yummy. I tend to crave my oatmeal like nobody's business.

6)I have a major brand name shoe fetish and get over excited when I walk into Neiman Marcus...seriously.

7) I want to change the world but don't know how, enjoy helping others but sometimes to a fault and am in love with the concept of love....

I tag....

No one. Why? Because I can:)

Happy Hump Day!

T

5 comments:

Scaramouche Jones said...

Have you managed to get all those awkward places with the tan, or are you patchy as well as streaky?

:)

Trojan said...

well, i certainly don't aim for THOSE places...they don't see the light of day much anyway.

Katie said...

I love Blues Brothers.

Laurie said...

That is the weirdest breakfast ever - that's that your fav!?!?

Trojan said...

Laurie..these days it is...but I never have cereal anymore..:(

My all time favorite breakfast...PANCAKES with boysenberry syrup