Saturday, May 19, 2007

random girlie crap


So this was what I picked for the bedroom. 1- the 8 piece set was 86$ while the other were 3-400

and 2-.....I had been to like 8 places in a row and was about to puke bedroom comforters just for shits and giggles. It was go time.....


I put it together in 3 min and LOVE IT. My dad came into town and bought me a computer desk( Thanks Dad)which helps as typing on the floor should be reserved for ages 5 and under.

The bedspread is satin too...ahhhhhh. Maybe I'll have more George Clooney dreams tonight. i had the best dream last night. We were at a press dinner and he wanted to sit by me...we flirted and i kinda blew him off and then came back to flirt some more. YUM. I seriously need to get laid...this is the longest i have EVER gone.

Side note..i totally scored some SEVEN jeans for 37$ in a size 6...wahoooooo me likey. It's fun being a brand name whore:) still...it's not the action i really seek. I have renewed my yahoo personal...so maybe I'll meet a great guy.....breath not being held.

Troj

15 comments:

April said...

I love the ensemble! How the heck did you find those jeans for that price? I get mine at the buckle and I desperately need smaller sizes but I don't feel like forking over $70 for a pair:)

All Head, No Shaft said...

Hour father bought you a computer desk and it was satin? Does anyone else see the engineering impossibilities in this?

Trojan said...

oops. i meant the bedspread:)

April.....burlington coat factory:)

Scaramouche Jones said...

What are those roll things?

Trojan said...

Pillows silly

Buzz said...

I like the bedroom outfit for sure.

One thing though, you'd probably hate me if we shared the bed because one of those tootsie roll pillows would undoubtedly become my "huggy pillow." It would end up squashed and out of shape after I was done hugging it all night. lol.

-buzz

Trojan said...

Buzz...I sleep with 3 pillows..a huggy/leggy and one for my head. I get grouchy when i am not allowed to do this....so i understand the huggy pillow thing:)

All Head, No Shaft said...

Buzz, you have it all wrong, Trojan would become your squashed, out of shape (yeah, as if), huggy pillow, and you her huggy, leggy pillow. Have you guys not noticed that that bed is smaller than your bed you had in elementary school??????

Trojan said...

Um it's a queen sized bed

All Head, No Shaft said...

Well, either I had a california king or I was just thinking that even though HP and I have a queenie we still end up tangled into a knot. But then I am away from home about half of the time.

Trojan said...

Shaft..ain't no way in heck anything bigger will fit in that space challenged room. Feng Shui my ass.

PlaysByEar said...

huggy pillow is needed for a month or two after a break-up... but after that, I don't need it anymore :(

Kate Michele said...

Love it!! And do they even make Seven Jeans in my size?? Cause I have a Burlington close by....hmmmm....

Pittchick said...

I was at the 7 jean store in NYC last year. I resisted the urge to go inside. Ill def. have to check out burlington, though.

Kim said...

I really like the linen set you picked out...even better than the examples you had posted. Not too flowery, not too geometric. So how is the curtain shopping going? Just let me know when I'm needed with tools in hand!