Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day


It's a hard day for me to take in as I no longer have a Mom to celebrate with...no pity please.


I choose to remember my mother in a beautiful light. She had a smile that would make everyone else smile and a fantastic wit. That woman was smart as a whip too...and very creative. I swear, everytime she was on the phone she would doodle horses and they came out looking amazing. She captured the muscles and strength in a 2 min doodle......


There is allot of regret in the daughter vault, regret for not being a better daughter, regret for giving her so much pain and trouble ( when I was a young shit) and regret that I held back even in the final days....


You can't live in the past though, must push forward and live my life and never forget my past and how she helped shape who I am today.


I miss you mom.....



Trojan

8 comments:

Osbasso said...

I hope I'm not the first to tell you of the striking resemblance you have to your mother! Both remarkably beautiful women!

Buzz said...

Yeah no doubt, you guys look very much alike.


It's so hard, having that kind of regret on your shoulders. Keep on truckin though, I bet she's all kinds of proud of you.

-buzz

Pittchick said...

You look very much like your mom! I'm sure she still keeps an eye on you!

BH said...

You look exactly like your mom!

Believe me sweetie, I relate. I feel the exact same way. I try to even forget about holidays like that, but instead get bombarded with, "Did you call your mom today?"

I feel like a shit when I respond with, "Do you know the number to heaven, because I'd love to have it?!"

Laurie said...

You left out how beautiful your mom was!!!

I was thinking of you yesterday, I knew it had to be a hard day for you.

Your pics look amazing!!! you are showing some serious muscle!

Trojan said...

Thanks guys....it means allot that you care. My day was somber but it's in the past now.

MichelleInFlorida said...

Your mom is beautiful! You look very much like her!

Kate Michele said...

I see where you get your beauty and your photogenic nature.

She looks like such a loving freespirit!