Thursday, May 31, 2007

Mental High

There is nothing like being terribly bloated and pissy while shopping to strike horror in the heart of most women. Some of us loath shopping on "normal " day but during this time it's VERY tricky. Yesterday something cool happened that made me feel pretty dang good.

I needed clothes as mine are falling off me and look baggy(not that I am complaining), so I headed to Super Target, YES, you heard me right. Just because i appreciate 5-600$ dresses doesn't mean I can afford them...bastards.

So I select a few items in med and size 6...preparing for the worst I head to the dressing room. Well holy crap...I needed a size 4 in the skirt and the other were loose......and this on a bloated day.

We are having lovely supercrappyrainyforgetaboutdoingyourhair weather today. Joy of joys!

Thank G it's almost Friday!

T

6 comments:

Katie said...

Awesome!!! I bet that's a great feeling. Way to go on all your hard work!!! You rock!!!

April said...

I am going to pass out the day I fit into a size 2! It is a great surprise though isn't it?

I LOVE SUPER TARGET!!

Kate Michele said...

Yeah Yeah.....

;)

BH said...

Damn girl! Go on with your bad self!

Scaramouche Jones said...

I always knew you were a target girl at heart ;)

Laurie said...

Wahoo!!! Size 4 rocks! As does Super Target - their champion sports bras are the best!