Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Holy Shit Moment

So I get daily emails sent to me from Hungrygirl.com. they tell you the best bets for eating out, calories/fat and good ways to almost cheat but still eat clean. i know this doesn't matter to about 80% of you but perhaps the other 20% might give a crap.

Who else uses "I can't believe it's not butter"Spray?

I used to go through about 2-3 bottles per week. I'd pour it on food and loved it. They say it have no calories/fat but that is for 1-2 sprays. Are you ready for this?

A BOTTLE CONTAINS 900 CALORIES AND 90 GRAMS OF FAT. I was eating 2-3 of these per week.....and when I stopped I dropped like 5 lbs...interesting. Holy shit dude!

Anyway...thought i would spread the word.

Today I got to the gym at 4:30 for a hour of cardio/abs and then another hour of spin...BRUTAL man.

Do i know how to have fun or what?

T

6 comments:

Buzz said...

Oh yeah, you're 100% party animal... lol.

Good tip about the ICBINB. Hard to believe it!

I just use butter but just enough for flavor along with olive oil. So for instance, last night I made scrambled eggs (5 whites/one yolk) and used a thin slice of butter off the stick and about a teaspoon of olive oil together. It works, I tell you what.

buzz

Rafael said...

That's why I don't read the labels. I just eat the food.

Denise said...

I was lazy. I worked out at the gym in my apartment complex instead of going to the gym. Saved me about 20 minutes.

Laurie said...

900!!! Calories really, that's nuts - I buy the tub, but haven't had any since starting w/ Tony - I just feed it to my family with the freaking high metabolism anyway.

You are nutso with the workouts - good talking to you last night, btw.

Kate Michele said...

Damn I wish I had your will and energy!!

Suz said...

I bought this for the same reason....but I forget that I have it. I have a full bottle if you want me to send it to you!!! ;) XO

Miss ya!