So I get daily emails sent to me from Hungrygirl.com. they tell you the best bets for eating out, calories/fat and good ways to almost cheat but still eat clean. i know this doesn't matter to about 80% of you but perhaps the other 20% might give a crap.
Who else uses "I can't believe it's not butter"Spray?
I used to go through about 2-3 bottles per week. I'd pour it on food and loved it. They say it have no calories/fat but that is for 1-2 sprays. Are you ready for this?
A BOTTLE CONTAINS 900 CALORIES AND 90 GRAMS OF FAT. I was eating 2-3 of these per week.....and when I stopped I dropped like 5 lbs...interesting. Holy shit dude!
Anyway...thought i would spread the word.
Today I got to the gym at 4:30 for a hour of cardio/abs and then another hour of spin...BRUTAL man.
Do i know how to have fun or what?