Friday, May 11, 2007

Funny

So I was at the gym last night...doing a 10 min warm-up on the treadmill. Usually I watch TV as I'm bored out of my gourd on that dang contraption. I saw the funniest thing....

Everything is close captioned since the sound is off and the typist must of been new or something because every other word was spelled wrong. OK.....not just wrong but horribly bad...it made me crack up hardcore. Words like "Kril" for "Girl" and "Kurperation" for Corporation". Man...there were sooooo many good ones in a span of 10 min, it was AWESOME.

I had the worst workout though....just dragged and couldn't find a rhythm. It was abs and painful but i made it through somehow. Today was spin and then I go back for Bi's and Tri's tonight and maybe...just maybe another spin. i feel pretty pumped right now but that will certainly be lost with time.

We have a special set of meetings today with a group from Japan, their first time to Texas. We have catered Rudy's Bar-B-Q for lunch too. Too bad i have tuna and spinach salad....sigh

Oh well....tomorrow I get cake!

Happy Friday

Trojan

8 comments:

Tracy said...

hugh??

Tony lets you have cake????

Explain this one to me!

Trojan said...

It's a cheat meal and I need it because then I'm going about a month without a cheat meal.

Shhhhhhh no telling:)

Katie said...

Enjoy!!!!!
Have a great weekend!!!

Scaramouche Jones said...

Maybe she had an accent

All Head, No Shaft said...

Try watching American movies brought from the Philippines, they have English subtitles over movies in English, but they cannot spell or hear correctly, and sometimes they paraphrase what is being said. You wanna talk about high-larious......

We have a guy that makes the most kick-ass fruity bread pudding. Don't tell Hungary Puszi that I eat any of that.

April said...

I'll be in Austin on May 31st! The people I have to meet at work tell me they are taking me to Rudy's. I told them I can't have BBQ. They just don't get it.

Trojan said...

April...actually you can have the smoked turkey with NO sauce. It's very lean and tasty.

Laurie said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets a kick out of playing editor to the CC on the tv.