Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday.....finally

I am so freaking tired.

Motherfuckingstupididiotneighbors had the dang fire alarm going off at 3am....What were they cooking? I never did hear sirens so I choose to stay in bed.

Well, I had all this energy yesterday, just couldn't keep still and today.....Where it be? I am dragging hella ass all over the place. Yes, I did shoulders and my spin this morning BUT it was not 100%. I just realized that I've not taken a full day off from working out in 4 weeks...Hmmmm might be time to do that.

My co-workers liked me today...I purchased "Morale Muffins" for everyone. We are in serious crunch mode and I'm sure they can use the sugar/carbs. I had a small bite but then went for my oatmeal/egg whites..which I happen to LOVE. No lie.

Oh...prune juice is a wonderful thing to keep on hand. That is all I'm saying....


Have a great weekend!

Trojan

6 comments:

Pittchick said...

Prune juice? Did you suddenly turn 80? ;)

Trojan said...

I have ALWAYS hated prune juice...alas...I have changed my ways.

High protein diets can be VERY uncomfortable...

TMI..sorry

Buzz said...

I agree... High protien diets can definitely slow things down. Two weeks ago I had to mix epsom salts in H2O and drank that to get things moving again.

If you've never had to do that, you're lucky. Epsom salt water tastes like a mouth full of nickels and well, it really works as a laxative...

Trojan said...

Buzz...You drank Epsom salt? Yikes..I didn't even know you could drink it. Blah...

I am rethinking my high protein diet daily...it just might not be for me.

Buzz said...

Yeah I first took epsom salts in preparation for my first liver cleanse, back in 2004.

Laurie said...

ooh, the no day off thing will definitely bring on the funk you were in. Take a full day off, or two, it won't kill you and you'll feel so much better!

After I watched GA last night I figured that was the reason for the funk, though you'd already seen it but we can't blame that.

Hope you're feeling better!