Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Day Off

Yesterday I talked to "T" about the importance of days off and were they really needed? He said yes so we both agreed for me to finally take a day off...it had been like 5 weeks or something insane like that.

Today I felt much more refreshed and hit my double hard....Wahooooo

No weird dreams:)

I went to Hobby Lobby last night and got a canvas and some oil based chalk, time to create. I started on it last night but it's going to take a while. Blending all those colors with your fingers can be a painful process after a while. I do enjoy working with chalk more than acrylic paints though....no icky smell and messy paint blobs.

We shall see what comes of it..:)

T

3 comments:

BH said...

Yay for days off! Take care of yourself girl and good luck with the paints.

Kate Michele said...

Hobby Lobby..... we don't have those but my sister does....such fun....

Laurie said...

Can't believe you went that long without a day off - crazy girl.

I hope you post a picture of your picture when you're done!