Sunday, May 06, 2007

Blogger Bites!

Going to create some bumper stickers and hand them out. I have fully written a post 3 times now only to have it erased....

The TX Shredder was frigging awesome. Peggy won overall and even placed high in figure. She rocked the house and I was thrilled for her. Excited to get to train with her in the coming weeks, you always learn so much from others:)

Had a training walk with my peeps at 10 am and barely, and I mean barely made it. Sore,tired and having "special lady moon time"..Grrrrrrrr. I'm a total grumpy Gus today and oh by the way...BLOGGER SUCKS DONKEY DICK. Having got that out of my system, I enjoyed seeing my friends today. It really, really helped my mood as good peeps are hard to find.

Now the good news...

Last night, after the Shredder, I came home to find a few emails baring good news. It seems another infomercial is going into the works and my name was recommended. This is big...not just because I bypassed the dreaded audition process but because people actually think I have talent. Amazing...Oh...and the gig would pay pretty good and there are more things coming up. An acting goldmine, just hope I am as good as they need me to be. Self doubt is the catalyst for self sabotage.

Fingers crossed.

T

3 comments:

BTExpress said...

Good luck! :-D

Scaramouche Jones said...

You wouldn't have this problem on Wordpress... ;)

April said...

My fingers are crossed for you!! That is awesome!