Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Priceless

Membership to a gym for a year 420$

Person Trainer 125$ per month

Tons of supplements, half of which you can't pronounce...150$ per month


Fitting into that size 2-4 Calvin Klein bikini you have been eyeing....fucking priceless.


It's so on!


Haha...I tried to be funny this early.

Last night I came home to no cable and internet...um..not good. Called Time Warner and they had disconnected my service by accident. (The request was for 4/28). This got me out of my apt and to the stores. Several shoegasms later..I get a call from a manager at Time Warner. He gave me a 27$ credit towards my next bill and my service shall be restored by today...wahoooo

While out I hit Marshall's and went swim suit shopping......something most of us dread like the plague. This time was different...The dresses and suits fit and they were all in the size small section....WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. How flipping excited was I? VERY.

It made me not even want a cheat meal...just want to keep going strong and reach my goals...

Gym time 5am-7am Spin,abs and treadmill...

Ugggggg

Trojan

5 comments:

Laurie said...

I love it! It is on - way to go!

April said...

Sweet! Now I know why skinny biatches love to shop!! Keep it up and someday maybe we will all like to bathing suit shop. Okay that may be stretching it a bit.

All Head, No Shaft said...

One word....PICTURES!

When the wife goes bathing suit shopping she bitches that she has to buy the top, and even worse, that she has to wear it!

Europeans!

Trojan said...

LOL......

I will get pictures soon.Promise!

Tracy said...

YES...pictures!!!

Hope you are having a GREAT day!