Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Packing

Ugggggggg Packing is just NOT fun. I am very excited about new adventures in a new neighborhood but sheesh, how did i fit all this crap into such a tight space? I must of been a fucking magician in a former life.

Today was a 4am'er but it felt good. I was up and ready to rock the chest exercises my trainer had for me. He also bumped up my interval cardio in addition to the 55 min spin class I took. Homegirl was a sweat ball by the time I was done. Things are changing though and I'm amazed at what the human body can endure and become.....That is my father in me. He is a hematologist/pathologist and the science of the body intrigues me as well. Um...not enough to fork over thousands of $$$ for 10 years of medical school though..Yuck.

Kinesiology is where my interests lie....Hmmmmmm

So Friday night I get my key to the new place and plan to move a couple loads in before calling it a night. If anyone wants( laughing) to help me, you guys are welcome to swing by. If you just want to check out the property and drink beer and watch people work...that is fine too. Whatever...I hired movers cause momma didn't raise no fool. BTW..I will be pretty low on funds for the next few months so you might not see me out and about much...

:)

More Coffee!

T

6 comments:

Bone Sucker said...

I HATE packing! I have monsters, but I can help if you need it!

Pittchick said...

If I lived near you, I would help. Moving is a huge pain in the ass!

Trojan said...

Thanks BS...I talked them into letting me have the key Fri and i plan to move allot that night. Bille and maybe Jaimie will come by Sat for a little while...so I think I'm good.

I really appreciate it though.

DNA..thanks, you are very sweet and moving does suck:(

Katie said...

When I *have* to move, I'm hiring packers, movers, and unpackers because I hate all of it so much.

Laurie said...

I can barely lift my kid, so boxes are out, but I think I could swing a checking out the place and lifting a beer - if there weren't that huge distance problem, Damn!

BH said...

If I were in town I'd totally help you sweetie