Monday, April 30, 2007

New Apt




OK..here are a couple pics of the living room and kitchen...I have lots of decorating work still for the bathroom and bedroom so no photo for you:)




Photo Nazi.




I need curtains and more lighting...ahhhhh IKEA!




Meeting with an interior designer next week and she is going to give me info for lunch:) fair trade...




Peggy has her big show"TEXAS SHREDDER" this weekend and I am attending with Kevin. GO PEGGY>>>>>KICK ASS! This is going to be super fun and I know it's going to make me want to train harder..Grrrrr


Least my new complex has a mack daddy fitness center and resort style pool. So if you want to go lay out by the pool this summer...get in touch with me:)




Night night!




T

9 comments:

All Head, No Shaft said...

So? Where is my invite to your Apt. warming?

I see how it is, you did not even ask for my address so you could send one!

Insert B word here.

Moving sucks, but a new environment is always good. We moved into our new house and one of the neighbor's kids rearranged the window to me garage with a ball of some sort. I may update my blog with the moving story and new window story as well, and possibly pictures of Puszi-Shaft palace.

@ss Gagger said...

You just moved and it already looks that put together? Man, you are Speedy Gonzales!

Trojan said...

All head...you are invited sheesh!:)

Gagger..I slaved ALL freaking day Sat and Sun....

You will have to come over and check it out.

Scaramouche Jones said...

Hey I'm impressed! You shoul also have money left over to fly us all out for that housewarming party :)

All Head, No Shaft said...

She may have to save for a little while, I am in Bulgaria at the moment.....

Pittchick said...

That looks pretty good so far. I hope to visit one day!

Tracy said...

Very nice!

Someday I may have to hire an interior decorater. My house is sooo plain.

Laurie said...

I've lived in my house for 5 years and it's not as decorated as your place in 2 days!

Have a great time at the show, you'll get really pumped and excited I'm sure!

I'm there on your pool deck this summer!

Kate Michele said...

LOVE IT!! I love the color of the cabinets in the kitchen,.