Saturday, April 07, 2007

The Magic

Today is weigh in day....my scale at home read 138..but i think I will weigh at the gym just to be sure:). Last sun I weighed in at 142-143 and now it's about 139-140..WHOA.

People....I actually have not cut out THAT much and am still eating plenty. I DID stop all SF gum,candy,crystal lite and sugar.

I felt amazing yesterday, even after all that exercise. I seriously bounced out of bed this morning and can't wait to hit the gym. Now my plan today is ALL abs and cardio....ack! More abs?, but I think I have Sunday off and will just do my own brand of cardio...sprints/training walk.

I am off to get some Java!

Trojan

4 comments:

April said...

Don't you hate scales! Congrats on the weight loss, keep at it!!

Scaramouche Jones said...

No chocolate this Easter?

Trojan said...

nope..lol.

Laurie said...

Great job!!! See, I told you that you wouldn't really be hungry.

No SF Gum, is that a Tony thing? I'm afraid to know.

Your hike pic looks beautiful - I wanna go!