Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Lying Bastards

My apt complex is NOT making residents move out of their units...but they told me they were. they changed their minds about 3 weeks ago but guess what..Seriously..fucking guess;

THEY "FORGOT" TO CALL AND TELL ME. Granted, I have found a new place but it's much more expensive and I would of stayed in this apt had I known. Fuckers! What did i do about this treachery you ask? I called them and fake cried and made them feel like shit...it's all I can do as everything else is a done deal at the other place. Tomorrow i plan to ask them to pay for my apt cleaning..can't hurt.

"Sigh"...there is always a reason for everything.

I need a drink..Grrrrrr


T

5 comments:

Scaramouche Jones said...

Sue them for the increased element of the rent, over the duration of the contract on the new place.

Trojan said...

then i would just waste more money in court and waste time that i don;t have. I plan to suck it up and learn

BTExpress said...

FORGOT!!!??? I'd kill someone!

Laurie said...

Oh, that just sucks!!!! Small claims court - no court - but yes, time.

I don't know if I could have talked you down from that one - I'd be pissed!

Rafael said...

What'd you do to piss them off so?