Friday, April 20, 2007

It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhh such a nice low key week without the boss...

Not that haven't been working because I have but it's so quiet:). There have been a couple problems but so far so good. I know they are finishing up their board meeting about now and I will find out if I planned it well or get the thumbs down. Language barriers are tough when you're trying to plan a dang meeting.....

I say Video Projector and they heard Overhead..WHOA, that would certainly not fly. French is hard to pronounce too...I keep screwing up the names..ARG!

So after work today I plan to go see some of my buddies at the "Relay for Life" 12 hour run. They take turns running a track for 12 hours...not sure if i should bring them "cleverly hidden" booze of coffee/diet soda??

Tomorrow I'm helping my friend Jamie move and then Sunday is the fashion show. Still need to work on packing stuff too. I move next Weekend!!!!!!!

Have a great weekend!

Barbara

3 comments:

Denise said...

Wow. I am doing the same thing this weekend. Except that I am not packing to move, I am cleaning. I vote for coffee with Baileys in it for the walkers.

Trojan said...

ohhhhh good call.

Scaramouche Jones said...

Trying to plan a dang meeting... you got a conference in Vietnam? ;)