Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Early Days....

Well crap..the only way I can fit in my extra cardio spin classes is to get to the gym at 4:30 am and then do weights til spin at 5:30 am...which i have been doing the last week and a half. Brutal man....my legs hate me today.Still...I love it when I'm done. The sense of accomplishment overshadows the angst of early mornings. Can you tell that I talk myself into these things?

So the tax man giveth and car trouble taketh away.....500$ worth of away but I do need breaks for my car. I'm just thankful to have enough for the repairs.

Today my body feels bloated and blah...but the scale says different. Shhhhhhh don't tell Tony that i weighed in on a non-scale day.

Austin is having a glorious bout of weather today, clear blues skies in the 60's. Yep....it's a good day to be alive!

Trojan

6 comments:

Scaramouche Jones said...

Dude - seriously - talk to someone about this obsession of yours!

Trojan said...

LOL....I love it though

Denise said...

Can't wait until I love working out that much. I seriously don't think I will ever enjoy getting up at the crack of dawn. But I do agree that today is going to be a beautiful day. Time for a topless lunch drive. :)

Trojan said...

Denise..dude...for a moment I thought you were going to lunch topless:)..ya know...boobies and all. hehe. I have gutter mind these days....

I need to get laid...

that sounds horrible but it's too true.

@ss Gagger said...

Seriously, what time do you go to bed if you get up at 4:30am every day?? I had to get up at 5:30am on Monday to ride the bus to work since my car was in the shop and I didn't want to bug my mom. I crashed at 9:30pm that night!

Trojan said...

AG....it's so pathetic and sad. I go to bed at 9-9:30..I am a grandma before my time.