Thursday, June 29, 2006

Two brownies never tasted so good

It's no shocker that I can make some kickass brownies....Tonight I popped an ambien and decided to bake. Smart right? I was loopy and felt pretty damn good. The brownie tasted good too...Fuck thes were for tomorrow. WELL...Lets just say I dropped it and that a few got rearranged:) works for me. I can't resist them...I dump a large bag of semi-sweet chips in the with Herhesy's fudge...Mmmmmmm



bad trojan....more miles for me at 5am tomorrow.

Cheers and bed e bye!

7 comments:

Kate Michele said...

yumm!! My address is.........

Jes said...

OMG! I'd kill my mother for a decent brownie right now!!

Trojan said...

dang....I cut a little off the edge and ate it..then for quality control had to eat a whole one...good thing as they were a little undercooked. That meant it was my job to eat another that fell apart...But the bulk of them made it to work. I dumped an entire large bag of semi-choc chips in them. they are gooeya dn yummy. Jes....your bro has had them before....he didn't think i made them. :)

bronxbt said...

ahhhh trojan, sounds like those "special" brownies i used to bake back in the 80s...

damn.

shoot, got the munchies now.. wtf is that all about.

where am i?

giggle.

Pittchick said...

Mmmm, brownies. I think I eed to stop cleaning and start baking.

BRAE said...

You have gone and done it. Now I am going to have to go to the mall, which I hate, so I can get a cheesecake brownie.

Bone Sucker said...

ooooh - hot brownie with ice cream.