Saturday, June 24, 2006

Sweet Saturday

After much needed R&R I bounded out of bed at 8 am and headed to the gym for 3 hours. Today it seriously kicked my ass but I'm up to 80 push-ups...wahooo.

I did a little lite shopping and took in a movie, The Lakehouse. I think it was better than the previews had led on. You will laugh and cry or perhaps hate it, it's a girlie movie for sure. Next week I plan to see "The Devil wears Prada". Seriously, Is anyone surprised that I'm wanting to see that? Prada ...Hello?!??!

I'm off to a a friends house, she is cooking me dinner and giving me a treadmill. Is it my Birthday? Christmakahwanza? Nope....I am blessed with kickass friends. Might hit a Bar-B-Q too...


Cheers!!!!

Trojan

5 comments:

mini driver wannabe said...

I read the book The Devil Wears Prada and loved it. All my friends borrowed it and loved it. I hopw to see the movie soon. Hopefully I will love it.

Glad you had time to unwind.

Jes said...

Of course it was great...it's written by a Pennsylvania girl!!

Kate Michele said...

I have to read the book BEFORE I see the movie!! Its jsut a thing I have...

WOW what an awesome weekend your having!! Great friend.... Now you can your very own 'srtess releiver' in your house!! Kick ass!

Pittchick said...

I want to read/see that as well.

I need to find a friend to give me a treadmill...

Pittchick said...

I want to read/see that as well.

I need to find a friend to give me a treadmill...