Friday, June 02, 2006

Dreams

Weird vivid dreams last night....

A friends I have been talking to long distance came to visit and it turned out that all my conversations had been with someone completely different. Like the whole thing had been a lie....

It was surreal.

Then I was sleeping with Tim Duncan of the SA spurs..and we went out clubbing afterwards

Then...

I was out getting drunk with old hash buddies from SA. Titter Twater was there. I was so wasted that I went to pick up my car the next morning( I left it in HEB parking lot) and my purse was hanging from the antenna open and totally pillaged.

Weird shit......At least I'm still partying in my dreams:)

cheers..I'll be sober.

Trojan

9 comments:

Kate Michele said...

What did ya eat before bed??? Those were all over the place! LOL I love dreams.....

Trojan said...

I had a protein bar....Zoe's Omega protein bars....had one today too...

Perhaps i'll have interesting dreams to share tomorrow.

adam said...

It's amazing that you remembered all of this dream.
Most people can only report snatches of a dream.
Funny, now to think, that if you HAD drank some booze before bedtime, you probably wouldn't have remembered any of it.
I'm going to have to try those protean bars. Also what strikes me is that you ate a protean "bar," and in your dream you were hanging out in a BAR!!...
...Damn Freud might have had it right after all! Cheers back!
Adam.

Trojan said...

lol...these were 3 distint dreams..i always do this.:)

Pittchick said...

I can never remember my dreams, and if I do it's onlt little, yet very strange parts.

mike said...

Dream recall takes practice like any other skill.

All of my dreams are lucid lately so they are really just an extension of my fantasies. I love to fly!!

I can never seem to get rid of the damn power lines, however.

Trojan said...

flying dreams( self propelled) are my favorite but I have not had many since I got out of HS. Now all my flying dreams are in planes and the planes are always crashing...but i don't die in them.weird.

PlaysByEar said...

Tim Duncan huh? That's a somewhat realistic dream. I mean, he's got a lot of free time on his hands now.

I don't die in my plane crashing dreams either. What does that mean?

Trojan said...

Probably that we fear flying...well I am terrified but i still go.