Monday, June 26, 2006

Dancing


I've been a little out of sorts lately....Trying to figure personal things out. Ya know..Simple things like the meaning of life. Anyhow...I've come to the conclusion that I need a powerful hobby. I'm really not acting a whole lot right now and modeling off/on.....SO, I am trying to volunteer for some dancing workshops. I love ballroom dancing...Could watch it for hours. You have these two beautifully dressed humans, sensually gliding on a floor as if they were graceful ghosts. Bonus, free classes each month that you volunteer. Wow...I'd love to learn the fox trot, Cha-Cha and Waltz....

I'm also looking into belly dancing and adventure race volunteer opportunities. I need to get my ass out of my apt and into society..This is fucking ridiculous.

This happens to me sometimes and the best way to confront my hermit problem is to ..uh ...Not be one. Good news is the job is getting a little easier and that means less stress. Less stress means all the more reason to get out there and play. One thing I need to learn, and this is hard to admit. I want to learn to have fun going out without wanting to get a buzz.....

Does that statement make me an alcoholic? I don't think so BUT it does run in the family...Something I need to be aware of. That is all I will say on THAT topic.

Another cool note: My fav author; Janet Evanovich, just released a new book. It's part of the Stephanie Plumb series. If you guys have never heard of this book series, check it out. ALWAYS makes me laugh out loud...Good stuff.

Not exactly the most lighthearted post but life is not always lighthearted.

Trojan

3 comments:

Kate Michele said...

I'm going through that shit right now. I have major hermit tendencies, cause I never know what to do!! I like to read, but that hobby doesn;t exactly get you out and about. lol.... The ballroom dancing sounds fun!! I love watching it to, its hypnotic...

MB said...

Hey!! Don't do the Adventure Race volunteer thing, do the Adventure Race!!

Whatever, scrapes on the knees heal.

Spotty said...

Yeah, the DFW hash has some adventure racers....Beaver and Ewe F... They'd love to show you the ropes!

alcoholism...I think if you wake up and want to drink and you hide it from people, you are alcoholic. If you just like to drink when you party, no problem!!