Sunday, June 11, 2006

Cosmetic Online Fantasy



When I was a little girl I'd often fantasize about things I wanted, mostly toys and fun stuff. Every year the BEST catalog would come in the mail and I'd grab a pen and sit by the TV. The next few hours would be spent circling everything and anything my little heart desired. I never expected to receive anything but it was so much fun to make a fantasy wish list....Thinking back, I've always been a diva with expensive taste.

My friends/father and other family members always ask me what I'd like for upcoming birthdays and holidays. I honestly never know what to say...And I'm fucking hard to shop for so........I decided to create a fantasy online gift registry..For myself. Why the fuck not?! One, it was oodles of fun just day dreaming about these fun items and two....Now I'll have an answer for those who really want to know. Don't get me wrong, I really don't expect to get this stuff...But who cares.,I had fun just thinking about it.

I went with Sephora.com, my absolute favorite store in the whole world.....Every kind of smelly good make-up product one can think of. The perfumes are fantastic and the products rock...Unfortunately they are Freaking WAYYYYYYY pricey. I only go there once in a great while. It's actually not a bad idea if you have the holidays coming up or your B-Day....and soooo much fun.

I know...i'm such a freak!

Today Squeezin and myself went to see " The Puffy Chair" movie. It had a slow start but was pretty dang cute and realistic. I liked the ending and while I probably won't see it again, thought it money well spent! If this script took off then what the fuck am I waiting for? Seriously!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Trojan

12 comments:

Kate Michele said...

Love Love Love the sephora catalogs!! We don't have and actual Sephora store around here.... But I love the catalogs!!

I still do the whole circling of the shit I want!! Never actually get it, but its a fun little destresser I like to do!!

Trojan said...

Girl....go and inhale that which is Sephora....it's such a chick store....

Kate Michele said...

I wander where the nearest store is?..... Does their website give store locations I wander....hhhmmm

Trojan said...

dude...check out the online store...heaven.

FreeThinker said...

Indie movies rock!

I watched "The Puffy Chair" recently, enjoyed it much better than that other mainstream movie about "The Break-Up."

Trojan said...

Free, That is exactly what i said, verbatim! "The Break-up" was cute but unrealistic, while the somber note of Puffy was much more believable....

In anycase....it's two movies in one month which is rare for me:)

PlaysByEar said...

Indie films like this make you realize how possible it is to make a good movie with a low budget, as long as you have a good script.

Get to work, screenwriters!

Kate Michele said...

Love Indie films, way better than any blockbuster movie!!

Oh yeah and Sephora online? HEAVENLY experience!!! Thanks!!

Spotty said...

have you used the lip plump stuff? thinking of trying some brand of that...

Pittchick said...

I somehow spent $88 on Chanel makeup at Macy's over the weekend. It damn well better be worth it!

Trojan said...

BRB...Benefit products rock..check them out

Pittchick said...

Yeah, I tried some of their stuff as well, but didn't buy anything.