Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The World's Spinning....

Last night was the first time I made it to the gym on a Monday in a while. It's completely mental but I dislike hitting the gym on Mondays. So....I made myself go and you know what....I had a great time.

Did a step class and then decided to do an hour spin class. The spin classes at 24 hour are different from the JCC in that they are very packed and intense....Which rocks. The lights are dimmed and the music is loud, the place smells like sweat and it's hot....I LOVED IT. It was tough and I was dripping sweat but that always makes you feel good...Always. You feel accomplished and powerful. One sour note: Have you ever heard of a gym that charges a 1$ to sign up early for a class? You pay you dues and then they ask you for another 1$ to get in early? WTF? The class holds 30 people and they have spin classes a few times a day..Everyday. That is a bunch of extra money...Just saying.

My photographer sent me a few photo's from the weekend and I love them....Very happy thus far with the results. Took a stab at doing my own camera make-up and it turned out fairly well. Still waiting on photo's from the two shoots in SA.....Procrastination nation.

So this week looks pretty tame for the most part....I'm going to be working out allot but that's typical. Have a party to hit over the weekend and perhaps a couple casting calls.

Exciting...

Trojan

8 comments:

Kate Michele said...

Since when did signing up early for something result in punishment of fines? I thought being early was a virtue...... WTF??

Pittchick said...

I love spinning! I never heard about being charged to sign up early though. That's pretty weird. I love hitting the gym on Mondays, it makes me feel better starting off the work week like that. Plus, I'm in class until 9pm on tuesdays and wednesdays, so I can't really get to my gym that late.

JD said...

can't wait to see the pics. sounds like your gym is way cool. loved the post about the King of Spin, very cool.

Trojan said...

Kate...I know! WTF is right.

DNA...Me too...I really enjoyed last night but it was a tough class. It hurt more than I thought it would.

JD...Thanks...Paul aka King of step deserved a write up. i ripped that off from the Austin Paper.

Spotty said...

I've seen the pics...they rock! Guess I'm special..he he. Bad girl, I skipped the gym last night..work to do but tonight it is on!

Trojan said...

Thanks spotty ...

Sounds like you had another awesome weekend!!!

Gone Home said...

Did you protest the dollar?

mike said...

Supply and demand. If the class is always overbooked, then they can find people willing to pay. I don't know if that is the case though.