Saturday, April 01, 2006

S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y


So last night Squeezin and myself ran a nice 2.5-3? miles and then went to Canary Roost for a drink. I swear people, I had 1 glass of wine and 1 tequila shot...And was toast. Guess I'm a lightweight now...Although last weekend I drank a considerable amount...

This morning I got up at 8 and hit the gym from 9:30 till 12:30...A very healthy workout. Anybody have cake? I really want cake now! Another thing, I'm becoming addicted to Grapefruit...Love to just peel and eat about two per day. Question:...Does Grapefruit do funny things to your stomach?? Just curious.

I'm waiting on a call from Baby G..She is finally going to be a resident of AUSTIN..YEAH BABY!!!!!! Plan to help her unload the haul and help with whatever for a few hours. I am unsure of plans for tonight but there are certainly quite a few things going on...There always is in this awesome town.

I found this pic online and fell in love with it...Nothing sexier than a fine naked man with a saxophone...Grrrr baby!

Happy Weekend!


Trojan

10 comments:

BRAE said...

Nice pic. I'd bang him. If he can play the sax then I bet he is good with his mouth and hands at other times. :-)

Trojan said...

stand in line.....:)

Asian Princess said...

Funny...I just talked to my co-workers. They went out last night till 3 a.m. Started at Canary Hut -> Sam's Boat -> ended at Canary Roost. I wonder if they heard you singing.

Asian Princess said...

BTW, you always have the best taste in pictures to post. I really like your style.

PlaysByEar said...

I think there was something funny in that shot! Like alcohol maybe!

Trojan said...

FM.....We got there about 7:30 and left at 8:30( no singing:()...what a lightweight I've turned into. Thanks for that compliment about the photo's...That makes me feel good because I think you have a kickass style as well:)

Squeezin..it was a freaking huge tequila shot:)

Gone Home said...

I have a grapefruit every morning. Great way to start the day :)

Kate Michele said...

I've heard grapfruit can give you bad gas if consumed in quanity! Is that what you meant by "funny"? hehehe

Pittchick said...

I'll take anumber for the hot sax man!

Chlamydia said...

1 where did you find that picture of me ;-)

2 grapefruit is pretty acidic and can cause upset stomach if you eat too much or with other acidic foods.

3 the french word for grapefruit is pomplemousse (sp?) which has to be the funniest word in the world/