Friday, April 14, 2006

No-Good Friday

Here I am...At work, wishing I worked for a company that gave more than 5 holiday's per year. Boo-hooo.....Really I don't have much to bitch about. I don't celebrate Easter so this Friday is just another Friday to me. Probably going to hell for saying that. Swell, the nice Jewish girl is now goingto spend eternity in hell...Wait....Crap, Do I believe in hell? Yes..I do. Another way to word Hell is, Insurance Seminar or Renewing your driver's license in person. THAT sucks major donkey balls....

Where am I going with this.....this post is going to hell in a handbag!:)
Handbag.......Shopping. Hmmmmmm

It's been a while since I've posted about shopping and I'm feeling the need to share more useless information with the blog world, just as soon as I make some real money!

Tomorrow I bust ass at the gym and then head to Lampasas,TX for a 2 day model shoot. It should be cool as I'm modeling in a mansion with some vintage cars...Love cars! Anyway...I hope you all have a Happy PastEastover....Or whatever the heck you celebrate.

Cheers and Beers!

Trojan

12 comments:

Pittchick said...

Have a great time! The modeling gig sounds great!

Kate Michele said...

Wow your weekend sounds much better than mine!! Have fun!!

Trojan said...

Have fun with your folks:)

Have lots of chocolate for me!

Chlamydia said...

Happy 3rd day of overpass!

Rafael said...

is it a coincidence that taxes are due the same weekend as Easter?

Trojan said...

Raf...you crack me up!

lecram sinun said...

Mega cheers and beers to you too! Not sure you caught the last of your HNT comments last night... but I've posted the final installment of the show I did "Lies..."

BH said...

ZZ Top revisited! Have fun girlie. I'm jealous!

Glibbidy said...

Banished to hell? Well it sounds like at least your enjoying the ride, and in fashion with a new hand bag.

You have a nice KEaster too.

Gone Home said...

Everyone else eats chocolate and you have to model. Tough break :)

Enjoy!

Danielle said...

Sounds like a cool gig. Enjoy! And Happy Pesach!

Denial Queen said...

OY VEY! I just bought some matzah so I'm ready for Passover. Happy Passover, TW:) from one JAP to another....