Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Dreams.....

Often I dream....To be precise, almost every time sleep comes to me,I have vivid dreams.
Some good and some bad....Sometimes my heart is beating so fast that I wake up, have to get up and walk around. Sometimes I'm scared and know I'm dreaming so I can wake myself up by shaking my head...

I've always thought that dreams are the reincarnation of abandoned thoughts and stress. Stuff you don't always bring to the surface for whatever reason but it sits there simmering waiting for a chance to be seen or heard. This is most certainly my Grande Blackeye talking...Can you say caffeine high?

So last night I dreamt I was making out with a friend who lives in Austin...gotta say that was pretty dang hot. We made out and things got heated up and then I was bar hopping with some friends. Then who shows up at the bar but Keanu Reeves, I dunno..Always had a thing for him. So my friend and I gaze at him for a while and then hit another bar, Keanu is there too. He is smoking a cig looking at me...And I him. Then the dream ends.. BUMMER.

This dream could be telling me
a) I have a thing for Keanu..:)
b) Keanu has a thing for me...
c) He will soon be filming a movie in Austin
d) I need to consume less caffeine
e) time to get laid

I'm going with A and E.

Cheers and Caffeinated Beverages!

Trojan

19 comments:

JD said...

can i go with all of the above? ;) very cute post.

MB said...

Hmmmmmmm, I wonder what would Freud say about this?

BTExpress said...

I must confess, I dream about "E" a lot too.

BTExpress said...

I better clarify something, I do not dream about getting E'd with Keanu. Nope, not Keanu.

Chlamydia said...

Freud would say "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, but Keanu smoking a cigarette? Ja, he ist ein homosexuell."

mike said...

Funny. All of my exgirlfriends have had a thing for Keanu. I am thinking there must be something about the gay aura.

Glibbidy said...

Freaky dreams. What is a blackeye? is it anything like a redeye?

Trojan said...

Jd- Why thank you...No more starbucks for a while.

Mb--He would say I am repressed and drink too much caffine.

BTE-You know you want him:)Doesn't everyone?

Random Std- Dude..he is not gay..but a bit too thin. I'd break him.

Mike..he is a tad dark and mysterious with a sexy streak.

Glib....Well my order was a Redeye( Coffe with 1 shot of expresso) what i got was a Blackeye( 2 shots). Lets just say my head felt tight and I was talking a million miles a minute for an hour or two. One customer asked me to slow down:) Oops.

Kate Michele said...

Maybe your subconsious is telling you you have a repressed need to be validated as an actress, hence Keanu, a fellow suscessful actor, diggin you.... LOL... I sound like I know as of what I speak huh? I'm a great bull shiter..... I'm thinking your horny and need to get some!!

Asian Princess said...

So you're the one stealing Keanu Reeves from my dream. Dang Trojan, thought we were friends.

Pittchick said...

Keanu Reeves???? I can never remember any of my dreams.

Trojan said...

Kate...as a woman in my early 30's, I'm always in a perpetual state of hornyness(sp?):)

FM..Crapola, was last night your night with Keanu. I keep forgetting and this dream time share is confusing.

DNA..I dunno...it just happened. Always thought he was sexy. I always have 3-4 dreams per night and usually remember them too. Sometimes they come true....*twilight Zone Theme*

Rafael said...

Last night, I dreamt I was Keanu Reeves, only I could act, and I was in Austin at a bar and this smokin hawt chick kept eyballin me. Dunno where it could've gone, but before I knew it, she was gone from the dream.

Spotty said...

Keanu? seriously? have you SEEN him act? ha ha...I'm in a bad boy phase right now. Can't stop thinking about Bam Margera and Johnny Knoxville. Waiting for my dreams - I watch them every night before I go to sleep!

Professor Fate said...

I'll call the Enquirer. In the check out line I would rather read about you and Keanu than Tom and his nyphette or the Brittany faux pas du jour.

BH said...

Dude, do you really want someone who's dumb as a box of rocks?

I think Freud would say the person you were making out with is really your mother. ;-)

mike said...

I sort of get it.

"a tad dark and mysterious with a sexy streak."

Kind of like me. But I'm not gay.

JD said...

note to self, seek out women in their thirties. ;)

Ken said...

I think most people between the ages of 25 and 40 all fall under the selection of "e)" if they have dreams like that. Wait, I dont even think they need a dream to realize they (I) need to get laid. LOL